An MRI Scan (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) may be ordered by your orthopedeic doctor to make a diagnosis and institute an appropriate treatment plan. MidAmerica’s Palos Hills location has a state of the art Open MRI.
Our facility adheres to the highest standards of imaging.
- Certification with the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Licensed Technologist who specializes in musculoskeletal imaging
- Board Certified Fellowship trained musculoskeletal radiologists who interpret your study within 24 hours
Advantages of our Open Designed MRI
- Eliminate potential feelings of claustrophobia
- Eliminate the need for sedation
- Constant contact with our radiology technicians
- Family member may be seated in the room with you
Your MRI scan images and report will be reviewed by you and your physician at your next clinic visit. Our goal is to provide you with a pleasant experience and ensure the highest quality of orthopaedic care.
For questions about our Open MRI or to schedule an appointment at our Palos Hills location, please call (708)-237-7200. Our MRI patients come to us from Tinley Park, Orland Park, Homer Glen, New Lenox, Oak Lawn, Worth, Evergreen Park, Burbank, Alsip, Bridgeview and Frankfort.