Danil A. Rybalko, MD
Hand and Upper Extremity Orthopaedic Specialist
Dr. Rybalko will begin seeing patients on September 1, 2020.
Dr. Rybalko is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon specializing in hand and upper extremity surgery. Dr. Rybalko is committed to providing compassionate and individualized care to his patients. His philosophy is to pursue medically proven conservative treatments before considering surgery. When surgery is needed, he uses minimally invasive, state of the art techniques to help expedite the healing process.
Dr. Rybalko completed his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering at Harvard University. He then completed his medical school and Orthopaedic Surgery residency training at the University of Illinois, where he received awards for Orthopaedic Surgery research, was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society and graduated with honors.
Following residency, Dr. Rybalko pursued advanced hand and upper extremity fellowship training at the prominent C.V. Starr Hand Surgery Center at Mount Sinai Hospital, as well as with the NYU Langone’s Hansjörg Wyss Department of Plastic Surgery in New York City. There, he refined his skills in upper extremity trauma, peripheral nerve surgery, microsurgery, minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery, and management of elbow, wrist, and hand disorders.
Board certification/ Education
- Undergraduate Degree: Biomedical Engineering - Harvard University , Cambridge, MA
- Medical School: University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Internship/Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery - University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship: Hand, Upper Extremity, and Microvascular Surgery - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Carpal Tunnel
- Cubital Tunnel
- Hand, wrist, elbow fractures
- Golf, Tennis Elbow
- Nerve Injury
- Tendon, nerve transfers
- Tendon, ligament injuries
- Hand, wrist arthritis