Hip and Knee Replacement
Improving quality of life.
Dr. Bedikian believes in doing all he can in the pursuit of returning his patients to a full, active lifestyle. Whether the issue is a worn hip or knee in need of replacement or revision, Dr. Bedikian strives to dramatically improve the quality of life for his patients. He views himself as a partner and counselor in helping his patients achieve their optimum health and sense of well-being.
Knowledgeable. Driven. Focused.
Dr. Bedikian earned his doctorate in osteopathic medicine from Midwestern University/Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, where he also completed an Osteopathic residency and Orthopedic Surgery internship. Additionally, he has completed an Adult Reconstruction fellowship at the University of Chicago. Dr. Bedikian has published numerous orthopedic papers and received honors and awards including recognition for medical leadership, induction into academic honor societies and graduating summa cum laude from Wayne State University. He is professionally affiliated with the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the Illinois Osteopathic Medical Society and the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, among others.
Certification / Education
- Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction,University of Chicago, Chicago IL
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery, Midwestern University/St James Hospital, Olympia Fields IL
- Doctorate in Osteopathic MedicineMidwestern University/Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove IL
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Illinois Orthopaedic Medical Society
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics
- Adult Reconstruction
- Hip Replacement/Revision
- ConforMIS Knee Replacement
- Osteopathic Medicine