Sports Medicine and
Dr. Brisbin is team sports medicine physician to USA women’s Soccer Team and many area high schools.
At MidAmerica Orthopaedic Clinic, Dr. Brisbin works closely with her patients in Sports Medicine and Non-Operative Orthopaedic Care.
She believes it’s all about improving the quality of life by getting people back to the activities they enjoy.
Dr. Brisbin takes a great deal of care in the work she does with non-operative patients, whether children, the elderly, or other patients for whom surgery is either not indicated or not an option.
Board Certification / Education
- Board Certified CAQ Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine Residency MacNeal Family Practice/Rush University Medical Center
- Family Practice Residency Advocate Christ Medical Center
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Illinois Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
Dr. Brisbin is team sports medicine physician to:
- USA Women's Soccer Team Physician
- St. Laurence High School Team Physician
- Queen of Peace Team Physician
- Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences Team Physician
- Yorkville Christian High School Team Physician
- Andrew High School Team Physician
- Rush University Assistant Professor